Drop App review: Get rewards for small tasks?
We all know there are multiple ways of earning money online like surveys, ads, videos, GPT (get paid to), PTC (paid to click), etc. In this Drop app review, we’re going to show you how Drop works, how you can use it to earn extra cash back, and help you decide whether you should sign up.
Without any further ado, let’s get straight to the review!
What is the App all about?
Drop App (available both on iOS and Android) is a shopping app that lets you supercharge your debit cards and credit cards to get rewarded with extra points when you spend money at your favorite stores.
Drop is a financial technology company focused on bringing value to millennials. Drop is designed to fit into any lifestyle — anyone can earn rewards, even if they don’t use a credit card. Together, we are helping our members get rewarded every day. Without adding debt, or charges.
The company ‘Drop’, claims to track your purchases when you link up your credit cards and debit cards. Then, it automatically adds Drop points to your account when you spend at certain merchants you’ve picked from their list. Doesn’t it sound too good to be true?
Drop is a free app that you can use to earn cash back when you shop. You can earn rewards by taking advantage of special offers not available on other apps.
Lots of people like to shop. Whether you just enjoy getting new things for your home or wardrobe, or you like to get together with friends for a day of shopping, it can be a lot of fun. You have to pay full price of the product and you cannot even expect a cashback.
Many users can claim the process is simple to cash out as well. When you reach a certain threshold, you can redeem Drop points for gift cards to popular retailers, like Amazon, Dunkin Donuts, Whole Foods, JC Penney, and many more. There is a huge choice of your favorite stores where you can redeem your points.
How does Drop App work?
When it comes to the working module of this app, it is built in a very simple fashion that anyone can easily understand.
Below is the step by step procedure of how ‘Drop App’ works:
- Earn points as you shop at top brands with Drop. Redeem your points for cash rewards, when, and where you want.
- Make every day more rewarding. Earn points from shopping at your go-to brands – like Uber, Amazon, and Starbucks – all without a clumsy loyalty card.
- Then redeem those points for gift cards at all your favorite brands, directly from the app. It’s that simple.
The two sides of a coin
- Downloading and signing up with Drop is completely free. Also, the points do not expire.
- Cashback can be earned on top of credit card rewards and shopping portal bonuses.
- You get to choose from a lot of different brands to redeem your gift cards, everyone should be able to find a store they like easily.
- There’s this referral program run by Drop app in which you get an additional 1,000 bonus points when you invite a friend to Drop.
- The payment can be redeemed in the form of gift cards and not cash.
- Drop app only works if you make your shopping payments with card and not with cash.
Drop App safe to you? Or is it a scam?
Drop App is totally worth it. It is a legit platform that pays all the people for the purchases they make, since all the company information is available on their website. Drop does not hide any company information or info. about their process, hence making the system more transparent and trustworthy.
Drop was initially launched back in the early 2017; they had some significant issues with their customer experience. Customers were complaining about how points were allocated and how they could use them. Luckily they’ve worked out most of the problems, and the app is now a better version of itself.
It is best for the people who enjoy shopping, or who simply want to earn some cash back when they do go shopping. People who use credit and debit cards to pay for most of their purchases will get the most advantage out of this app.
Finally we conclude by saying, Drop offers consumer rewards for the shopping they do every day, with some bonus opportunities that can fetch them even more rewards. While one cannot redeem their points
For cash, one can earn gift cards from a wide variety of retailers, so almost everyone can benefit out of it.