PointClub Review: Can PointClub surveys be your extra income?
Congratulations to you all for making amazing efforts in order to protect yourself from scams. We are writing this review about PointClub and probably you too here for that. PointClub basically is a survey site which pays you in real for sharing your opinions. Though, it is yet not too popular. If you have handful of time then we conclude that PointClub is not a scam site. But we do not or not recommendation this site and the reasons for its not recommendation are listed below.
What is PointClub?
PointClub is a survey site which allows you to share your opinions and even pays for it. PointClub is headquartered in Encino, California with offices around the US and India (PointClub 16133 Ventura Blvd., Suite 265, Encino, CA 91436). We can reach out to them via email on support@PointClub.com or by mail on the given address. It is owned and operated by Innovative Market Research which is also in charge of Ipoll.
PointClub is basically a source through which you can earn money by sitting at home by taking up surveys.
How to mint money with PointClub?
The best part is, the site is free to join, and the sign-up process is simple. Once you become part of the club, you’ll have to fill out your profile and the information you provide will be used to give you surveys that match your profile. You can also join Point Club via Facebook or the website’s sign up page; which is a quick way to join them.
Once your membership account is created, PointClub gives you 2000 points already and claims to pay 1000 more after completing the registration form.
To register, you need to fill basic details like you first and last name, your date of birth, gender, country and the postal code of your address, the source from where heard about PointClub and finally gives you an option to choose a reward(basically coupons).
Members have to complete online surveys in order to make money. The surveys usually last for 5 to 30 minutes approximately. The thing is, with each survey you will get to know how much you’re likely to earn as well as the amount of time required to complete them.
In addition to that, registered members can also earn from PointClub’s 10,000 points daily giveaway which is more like making $10 a day.
Also, there are other opportunities of earning rewards with PointClub if you participate in activities such as promotions, offers, games, videos weekly polls, and contests. Not to forget, your earnings with these mini-tasks will be ultimately small.
Here, you earn in points. The average survey can earn you points ranging anywhere from 500 to 5,000. Each point is equal to $0.001 US, so 1000 points equals $1.00 and 5,000 points equal $5.00.
Practically, you are just collecting cents.
Pros and Cons of PointClub
PointClub is a platform with many opportunities like taking up a survey, watching a video or playing a game. It’s up to you, you may choose any of them to earn money at the same time having fun.
- Apart from giving us a many options of earning money, PointClub gives us a variety of payment options. This gives you the freedom to choose from a wide variety when it comes to how you want to get paid. Options like PayPal are obviously available, but you can also choose gift cards or vouchers to redeem your points.
- PointClub is available in many countries, hence making their service accessible to many people around the world. In fact, it is one of the rare survey panels to be available outside the U.S and Canada.
- 100% Legit: although there are various survey panels that are nothing but a scam, PointClub is totally legit panel that one can rely on.
- PointClub pampers you with daily giveaways, this sets it apart from other panels.
- High redeem threshold; you have to collect a certain amount of points before actually redeeming them. Considering that most panels have $5 or $10 cash out threshold, it seems impossible that PointClub allows you to redeem your rewards only when you reach $25 or $50.
Final take on PointClub:
In general, we mostly have positive things to say about PointClub. But as we know, everything has few negative points and despite of some complaints, Point Club is not a scam. They are paying members who have diligently collected enough points for cash out.
As we saw in our Point Club review, it takes lots of time to reach that cash out limit. If you start calculating your hourly salary from registering to your first cash out, it would probably be like $2-3 per hour maximum if you have a fast Internet connection. Why would somebody want to put themselves through that kind of frustration for such little money?
In general, PointClub is an easy-to-use survey site with an interactive and fun design. It also offers great reward options, so there will be good options no matter your preferences.
All in all, it is definitely a site worth considering, if you live in one of the countries, where it has good opportunities.